About our GIS viewer
IntraMaps is a public mapping application that uses a GIS (Geographic Information System) to enable you to view property and land information, networked services, the District Plan, aerial photography and other data for the Westland District.
- You can access our online IntraMaps from this link.
IntraMaps is easy to navigate and has some extremely useful features that will continue to be developed. With it you can:
- Search for property and rates information,
- See the latest aerial photography,
- Find the location of council-owned water, wastewater and storm water pipes,
- View building and resource consent information,
- Search for cemetery plot images and records,
- See what day your rubbish is collected,
- Find the closest council reserve and;
- View District Plan information.
Alcohol Ban Area
We have a bylaw banning the consumption of alcohol in specific areas in Gore and Mataura.
Gore Health Boundary
Gore Hospital services a large area, stretching from the southern coast to Northern Southland.
Maps of the District's cemeteries can be found on this page.
Sale and Supply of Alcohol
The Mataura Licensing Trust is the provider of alcohol for a large area, extending beyond the Gore District.