Gore Ward By-Election
Nominations for this by-election have closed.
A by-election is required to fill a vacancy for a councillor for the Gore District Council’s Gore Ward. The vacancy has arisen following the recent resignation of long-term councillor Bret Highsted.
Confirmed candidates (one vacancy)
- Alan Byrne - nominated by Karl Metzler & Kevin Hammond
- Steven Hamlin - nominated by Marilyn Mould & Kevin Ryan
- Andy Fraser - nominated by Michael O'Neill QSM & Trina Routhan
- Brendon Burgess - nominated by Yvonne Parks & John Caughey
- Liz Adams-Gray - nominated by Timothy Bradley & Veronica Adams
- Reuben Turipa - nominated by Betty Marsh & Terence Stott
Candidate Information & Contact Details
Phone: 021 046 8590
Phone: 027 455 8692
Phone: 027 695 5451
Phone: 027 288 7899
Phone: 027 208 5092
Phone: 027 270 9521
Electoral Officer Contact Details
The Electoral Officer is responsible for conducting the election.
- Electoral Officer - Anthony Morton, phone 0800 666 048 or email [email protected]
- Deputy Electoral Officer - Frances Shepherd, phone 209-0330 or email [email protected]