Report It

Reports sent after hours may not be actioned until the next business day.  If immediate attention is required, please phone 03 209 0330 or 0800 GOREDC. In an emergency, contact emergency services


Reporting an issue via our app Antenno

Reporting an issue via our online forms

Making a formal complaint


Reporting an issue via our app Antenno


The easiest way to tell us about things that need fixing, or to provide feedback is by using our free app, Antenno.

All you need to do is install the app from the App Store or Google Play and save places you care about, such as your home, work, rental property or school. Antenno will notify you when something relevant to your chosen place(s) arises.

Antenno is available on both Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.

Google Play Badge App Store Badge

For more information check out our Antenno page.


Reporting an issue via our online forms 


Dog and Animal issues

Use this category to report: A dog barking continuously, a dog attack or rushing, a roaming dog or any other animal issue.


Water supply issues

Use this category to report: No water or low pressure or a water leak.


Road & footpath issues

Use this category to report: Road or footpath damage or obstruction; a sign, road marking or street lighting issue; flooding or blocked roadside drains.


Parks and Reserves issues

Use this category to report: Cleanup needed or maintenance required; tree maintenance required (on public property); public rubbish bin full; public toilet cleaning/maintenance; graffiti and vandalism.


Stormwater and Wastewater issues

Use this category to report: Manhole leaks, missing cover or grate, pollution or smell, drainage leak.


Rubbish and recycling issues

Use this category to report: rubbish dumped in a public area, wheelie bin not collected.


General report

Use this category to provide general feedback on a Council service or report any other issue like: illegal camping, parking issues or an abandoned vehicle. 


Making a formal complaint

Find out how you can make a formal complaint and how we will resolve it by going to our Make a Formal Complaint page.

Gore District Council 29 Bowler Avenue Gore P: 03 209 0330 E: