Senior Health, Safety & Wellbeing Advisor
Job TypeFull Time
Closing3 Dec 2023, 5:00 pm
We are looking for a health, safety, and wellbeing advisor who can inspire change and deliver health and safety projects.
In this full-time role, you will drive the health, safety, and wellbeing initiatives of the Council. You will collaborate with the entire organisation and contractors to provide good health and safety outcomes. You will also focus on the ongoing critical risk work and have a solid understanding of health and safety legislation.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in the health and safety area
- Knowledge and application of the health and safety legislation
- Sound judgment and a calm disposition
- Confidence, enthusiasm and self motivation
- The ability to liaise and build professional relationships with managers and staff
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programmes, and
- A positive “can do” attitude together with an open and inquisitive mind
Experience at an intermediate level would be considered.
If you are ready to promote health and safety and contribute to the wellbeing of the organisation, then we would love to hear from you!
Applicants must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
For more information, please contact GM People and Culture Nicky Cooper at [email protected].
Download the job description and apply now!