Building Control Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Closing11 Dec 2022, 5:00 pm
This is a general building control position that will cover building activities, plumbing and drainage. Ideally, we seek an experienced BCO to join our team, but we will consider applicants from all levels.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Ideally hold a National Diploma in Building Control Surveying or similar appropriate trade or diploma qualification;
- Have a mature outlook and flexible approach to resolving enquiries from the public and tradespeople by offering practical solutions;
- Ideally have a working knowledge of the New Zealand Building Code, Building Act and associated regulations;
- Are a reliable and committed team player who enjoys providing excellent customer service;
- Possess good skills with electronic devices and can handle constant technological advances;
- Ideally have experience within the regulatory environment of local government; and
- Have a champion attitude.
Applicants must have a permanent right to live and work in New Zealand.
Enquiries to GM People & Culture, Nicky Cooper at [email protected] or 027 702 5636.
Applications close at 5:00pm, Sunday 11 December.
Download the job description and apply now.