Animal Management Officer
Job TypePart Time
Closing11 Dec 2022, 5:00 pm
We are looking for an Animal Management Officer to join the Gore District Council Regulatory team.
The successful applicant will be able to carry out animal control functions, keeping in mind the Council bylaws and policies. Ensure public safety and promote awareness about responsible dog ownership.
The key attributes we need:
- Be able to interpret policies and procedures.
- A knowledge and/or certification in animal welfare practices desirable but not essential. Training will be provided.
- Personal Attributes - Show initiative, be organised, self-motivated, and have good time management skills.
- Be physically fit to manage and restrain animals.
- Have good computer skills.
We have a part-time position available, 25 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm. Additional on-call duty hours (duty roster of one week in a three-week cycle).
If you want to be part of an amazing community and have full clean driver’s license, then we would love to hear from you.
Enquires to GM People and Culture Nicky Cooper at [email protected].
Download the job description and apply now.
Applications close at 5:00pm Sunday 11 December.